We are pleased to announce that BNP Paribas Securities Services has been named European Hedge Fund Administrator of the Year at the Funds Europe Awards 2019 for the fourth year running.
The judging panel assessed fund administrators on their performance, growth, innovation, development, client service, and commitment to Europe.
This flagship award win caps off a year rich in market recognition for our Hedge Fund Services team, including:
- Best Hedge Fund Administrator for Client Service – HFM European Quant Awards 2019
- Best Fund Accounting – Hedge Fund Administration – Global Custodian Industry Leaders Awards 2019
- Best Fund Administrator for Alternatives – The Asset’s Triple A Awards 2019
- Best Administrator under $30bn Single Manager – HFM Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards 2019
- Best Administrator Fund of Hedge Funds – HFM Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards 2019
- Best Middle Office Services – Alt Credit European Awards 2019
Diarmuid Ryan, Global Head of Hedge Fund Services at BNP Paribas Securities Services, said:
“This year has seen our Hedge Fund Administration business go from strength to strength. We have successfully enhanced our core solution set to hedge fund managers with transformational releases in our client and investor portal, implemented our next generation reconciliation tools with machine learning and further developed our middle office offering with a front to back solution partnership.
We are truly delighted that our market recognition reflects the investment we are making in the hedge fund space, and would like to thank our clients for their continuing support. We have some exciting developments in the pipeline and look forward to helping clients grow their businesses. These product advancements combined with our differentiating client service will make for an exciting 2020.”